Universal Studios Japan (USJ) was the first of the Universal Studios theme parks to be built in Asia. It was opened in March 2001 in the Osaka Bay area. Here, visitors are able to enjoy many amusement rides, ranging from child-friendly carousels to thrilling roller coasters and simulators based on popular movies such as Harry Potter, Spiderman, Terminator 2, Jurassic Park, and Back to the Future. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty McFly and Doctor Emmett Brown traveled thirty years forward in time, from 1985 to 21st October 2015. Please come here, and call up memories of your younger days!
On 15th July 2014, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Japan was officially launched and became the first in Asia. “The world’s most magical adventure, brought to life at Universal Studios Japan.”
On 21st April 2017, the world’s largest Minion Mayhem area in Universal Studios Japan was opened! Supervillain Gru, the Minions
Adult: ¥7,900 Child (Ages 4-11): ¥5,400
Price above is subject to processing fee
Universal Studios Japan is a fun-filled destination for the entire family to enjoy. Open dated ticket can be used on any day during the validity of the ticket. You need not worry about the weather, and your entrance to the theme park is guaranteed even the park reaches capacity of the day.
Adult:¥13,400 Child(Ages 4-11):¥9,000
Price above is subject to processing fee
The Universal Studios Japan fixed date 2 day pass let’s you spend 2 fun days at Universal Studios Japan. Just nominate your preference beforehand and then you can secure your entry on the date of your choice. This ticket has been upgraded from a voucher to a direct-entry ticket, so you may use it to enter the park straightaway on your first day!
The Universal Express® Pass is a convenient ticket that lets you enjoy the park with shorter waiting times. Use this ticket to enjoy the one-time use of the Express Lanes at certain attractions. The “Timed Entry Ticket” that is needed to enter The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ during peak times will also be included.
This package consists of (1) the Universal Studios Japan entrance ticket, (2) Universal Express® Pass, and (3) one additional service from JTB Malaysia.
Please designate (1) your preferred type of Universal Express® Pass, (2) your preferred date of use, and (3) your preferred additional service beforehand – tickets, Rail Passes, tours, hotel stay, rental car or flights etc.
Universal Express® Pass Attractions
|Universal Express® Pass 4 ~Minion Ride~
1. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
2. Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
3. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man – The Ride 4K3D, or
4. JAWS™, or
|Universal Express® Pass 7 ~The Flying Dinosaur~
1. The Flying Dinosaur
2. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
3. Flight of the Hippogriff™
4. Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
5. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man – The Ride 4K3D, or
6. Hollywood Dream – The Ride, or
7. Jurassic Park – The Ride™, or
Terms and Conditions:
1) The Express Pass is a fix-dated ticket.
2) Arrangements are accepted latest 10 working days before entry date.
3) Availability is limited. Please send us an enquiry to check availability.
4) The price of the Express Pass varies based on the admission date. Please send us an enquiry to check the pricing.
5) A separate Entrance Ticket is required to use the Express Pass.
6) The Express Pass shall be sold as part of a package only.
7) The Express Pass may be booked earliest 1-3 months before preferred entry date only, depending on season.
8) Information is updated as of 19 Mar 2019.
Contact us for other types of tickets.
Adult/Child (4+): ¥2,800
Must purchase with Universal Studios Entrance Ticket
Arrangement accepted 2-8 weeks before entry date
Abeno Harukas is the tallest building in Japan and the iconic skyscraper of Osaka city – a place where art, duty-free shopping, top-quality Japanese cuisine and a 5-star international hotel, come together in one place.
Register for this add-on, and collect at Abeno Harukas (1) a ticket to Abeno Harukas Observatory, (2) a Kintetsu Department Store VIP Shopping Card, and (3) a Universal Studios Japan Wristband! You can enjoy the spectacular view of Osaka city from atop the HARUKAS300 Observatory, get discounts while shopping in Kintetsu Dept. Store and best of all, use the Wristband to enter Universal Studios Japan early through the speedy Special Entry Gate.